Last updated: December 29, 2019
Keming's mission is to connect top design talent with innovative companies. As such, data submitted through our platform will be stored and shared with relevant users.
Our Policy covers
- Why we value your privacy
- How we collect information
- What information we hold
- Where we store your information
- What we use your information for
- Who’s responsible for your information at our company
- Who has access to information about you
- The steps we take to keep your information private
- How to complain
- Changes to the policy
Why we value your privacy
Keming values your privacy as much as we do our own, so we’re committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. We ask only for the bare minimum from our users, we will never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never give anyone access to it unless we’re forced to by law.
How we collect information
We ask for contact information including your email address on our platform so that we can reply to your enquiry.
We may use aggregated, non-personally identifying information in order to analyze and improve our platform.
What information we hold
- When you contact us by email or through our website, we collect your email address, a social media account, and a URL for your online portfolio.
- If you do business with us, we also collect your business name and bank details and keep records of the invoices we send you and the payments you make.
Where we store your information
When you sign up for our platform, we store your your personal information in Airtable and we store your email address in Mailchimp.
What we use your information for
Keming will use your contact information to send you details of our products and services. When we do, you have the option to unsubscribe from these communications and we won’t send them to you again. We will also use your information to send you invoices, statements, or reminders.
Who has access to information about you
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it to perform their job have access.
The steps we take to keep your information private
Where we store your information in third-party services, we restrict access only to people who need it. We store passwords in an encrypted password manager, use a different, randomly generated password for each service, and never use the same password twice.
Keming's computers are protected by a password or fingerprint access. These computers ask for authentication whenever they’re started or after a few minutes of inactivity. Our mobile devices are also protected by a fingerprint, facial recognition, or password.
Changes to the policy
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.